Kidzklub @ Save our Sons Duchenne Foundation ACTT Now Conference 2020
Dates: Sunday 8th and Monday 9th March 2020
Kidzklub is open 8 am til 5.30 pm
Venue: The Larwill Studio Hotel Art Series, 48 Flemington Rd, Parkville VIC 3052 (part of the Royal Children’s Hospital)
We invite you to read the below Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to find out more.
- +Children’s Program
- Daily Program
Open 8am closes 5.30pm
Each day the rooms will be set up with an extensive range of arts and crafts, games, an area to play active games, dress ups and music and a chill out zone. The kids will get to know our awesome staff and each other quickly and easily through interactive group games and the warm vibe that Kidzklub brings.
Some extras include:
Mask making, hamma beading, make a tigers eye mobile or a pet rock.
Clay workshop with coloured polymer clay.
Make a key ring/bag tag
And much more!!
- The event will be fully catered. If you are supplying your children with snacks please do not bring any foods that may contain ingredients that other children may have an allergy too. The Kidzklub catering will be in the Larwill studios hotel area where your children will remain fully supervised. We encourage parents to come and enjoy lunch with their child / children and you can bring your lunch with you from the conference venue, (just a 5 minute walk).
- +What is Kidzklub Australia’s Experience?
- Kidzklub Australia has been providing Children’s Entertainment, Babysitting Clubs and Mobile Crèche Services to companies for 15 years up and down the East Coast of Australia and have a trusted reputation of providing high quality services at all times.
Kidzklub Australia are an experienced, professional team of teachers and childcare workers with a passion for creating fun, safe environments for children of all ages. We recognise the importance of our role and the responsibility given to us by the parents and adhere strictly to the national guidelines for work place health and safety in childcare, have a thorough policy and procedures manual and detailed compliance documents, maintain regular servicing our equipment, purchase child safe nontoxic craft products where possible and promise a high standard of hygiene at all times.
All staff have working with children checks and first aid certification.
- +Who else uses Kidzklub Australia for their Creche service?
- KidzKlub Australia is a nationally operating company who works with many private and corporate clients to improve outcomes for planned conferences, festivals, product launches, expos or corporate family events.
Mitre 10 • Elements of Byron • AMP • Platinum Electricians • Ngunya Jarjum Network • Bakers Delight • Department of Health and Human Services • BT Financial Group • Conference Magic • The Association Specialists and many more.
- +What is the Cost and Hours of Operation?
- The Kidzklub service is completely Free for the 2-day conference for all registered delegates of the conference.
- We are open from 8am til 5.30pm
- Morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch is fully catered.
- +How do I Book?
- Bookings are to be made directly through Kidzklub Australia by using their online form which can be found here:
Please fill out a booking form for each child in your family.
- +Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes please call or email email@example.com if you wish to cancel, your place can be given to someone else who may have missed out or we can adapt our staffing ratios to suit.
- +Can I drop my kids off on the day?
- It is not recommended, although we may have a limited capacity to accept children without a booking. Please note that there is a strict child to carer ratios which must be met. The ability to accept children without a booking will be dependent on these ratios being met.
- +What do we bring?
- Everything is supplied. A light jumper or cardigan and comfortable shoes for playing are recommended. Water will be supplied but feel free to bring a labeled water bottle.
If you pack snacks for your children please ensure they are not in the high allergy category.
Please label all personal items.
Please do not bring phones, ipads, laptops or gaming devices.
Please do not bring toys from home unless needed for comfort.
- +Additional Information.
- Fully qualified childcare professionals
Children are to be signed in on arrival and out by the parent or guardian at the end of the care session (Parent or Guardian ID maybe requested by the crèche manager).
Parents are required to remain onsite at the Conference and provide 2 mobile phone numbers to Kidzklub Australia so they are easily contactable.
Parents and / or guardians must remain contactable at all times (on mobile).
The same parent and / or guardian must return to collect their child. Children will not be released to anyone else.
KidzKlub staff can refuse to provide care at their own discretion.
- +What if my child is unwell or unsettled?
- To help ensure that Kidz Klub is a positive experience for all, we ask that if your child becomes unsettled that you take them out of the Creche room until they are again settled. We appreciate your understanding that an unsettled child could impact others. Should a child become unwell or upset during the time of care, parents and guardians will be contacted and the child will need to be collected. Staff will do everything possible to make your child feel safe and happy as you make your way back to the Creche.
- +Who can I talk to if I have more questions?
- All enquiries relating to the Kidzklub should be directed to Kidzklub Australia. When calling please advise that your enquiry is related to Save our Sons Conference.
Kidzklub Australia Manager
Executive Officer Clinical Care and Advocacy
Save Our Sons Duchenne Foundation